International Student Conducts for Undergraduate Teaching Assessment Period
- Pubdate：2017-11-7 21:46:30
- views: 0
The Ministry of Education will officially conduct an undergraduate teaching assessment on our university from Nov.12--16. In order to guarantee the smooth operation of the assessment, upon the approval of the leadership of the University, we hereby international student conducts as follows severe disciplinary actions including expulsion from the University shall be taken against the violators.
1. From Nov. 13—16, all international students (including those living outside the campus) are forbidden to ride E-bikes on campus. The basement of the International Student Apartment will be closed as from Nov. 12 23:30 to Nov. 16 23:30. E-bikes of international students are not allowed to park on campus. Violations may lead to deflation, lock-up denial of campus plates.
2. Strictly abide by rules regulations of the University. Arrive at the classrooms at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the class. No lateness, early withdrawal absence are allowed. Acts irrelevant to the lectures are not allowed.
3. Be well-behaved. Be decently dressed no slippers vests are allowed in classrooms. Lower your voices in public places. Stup nod when encountering assessment experts or teachers.
4. Avoid taking lift when going to the floor lower than the sixth. When taking lifts, please be courtesy give precedence to teachers those urgently needed. Do not push in the lift noises are not allowed inside.
5. Pay attention to the public hygiene. Littering throwing objects from the apartment are strictly forbidden.
6. Familiarize yourselves with facts about the University make positive comments when interviewed by the assessment experts. The Facts about GXMU will be delivered to students via appropriate channels including LED, QQ Wechat.
Thank you for your cooperation.